Saroki’s Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
Saroki’s Rewards Program (the “Program”) is a loyalty program sponsored by Saroki’s Crispy Chicken & Pizza. (“Sponsor”) through which individuals (“Participants”) who have a Saroki Rewards Profile (“Profile”) account and have registered to participate in the Program (“Participant Account”) can collect points (“Points”) by making qualifying orders. Participants may redeem their Points online for Rewards.
Participation in the Program
- The Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time they establish a Participant Account and who make an order from any participating Saroki’s location. It is void where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Program constitutes each Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Program Terms and Conditions (“Rules”). Those who do not comply with these Rules may be prohibited from participating in the Program as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By accepting these Rules and signing up for the Program, you hereby agree to receive email messages from Sponsor regarding the status of your Participant Account and Points total.
Modification and Termination of the Program
- The Program is scheduled to begin on or about December 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”).
- By participating in the Program, Participants hereby agree that Sponsor may modify these Rules, including termination of the Program, with or without notice even though these changes may affect a Participant’s ability to redeem accumulated Points.
- A Participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Rules.
- Earning Points through Online Purchase. Once you have registered, you will earn 1 Points for every $1 spent on Saroki’s menu items at a qualifying location (“Qualifying Order”). There are no restrictions regarding the content of your order, and the total value does not include delivery fees, taxes or gratuities.You can earn points for every purchase made through the App, the Sarokis.com website, or by ordering in-store or by phone.
- Earn Bonus Points or Other Rewards. From time to time, you may be offered the ability to earn Bonus Points or other Rewards during a limited time-period. Depending on the offer, you may be required to first activate the offer by following the instructions provided before you make the purchase to receive the Bonus Points or receive the reward. Your online, phone or in-store Qualifying Order must be completed during the stated time-period and must be completed with the email address or phone number associated with your Saroki’s Rewards account.
- Earning Points After Order is Placed. If you make a Qualifying Order but do not use a Participant Account, you may make a request for Points after your Qualifying Order. You must make the request using a valid Participant Account (which may be created after your Qualifying Order) within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Qualifying Order by sending your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to submit proof of the order (e.g. order receipt) and the unique Rewards Number (phone number) associated with the Qualifying Order. Requests for Bonus Points will not be accepted.
- No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited and any Participant identified by Sponsor attempting to sell Points may have his/her Participant Account terminated. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Account if the Program is terminated will be forfeited without compensation.
- Rewards: Participants who have earned at least fifty (50) Points may redeem their Points for “Rewards” when they place an order. Sponsor may modify the number of Points needed to earn a Reward and will message that change to all Participants prior to its implementation.
- How to Use Points: Participants may redeem Points for Rewards through the Saroki’s Rewards App only by clicking on the selected Reward and following the instructions. A deduction of the appropriate Points will be reflected in the Participant Account. Participant shall remain responsible for applicable sales tax, state fees, delivery charge and gratuities for orders including a Reward.
- Point Redemption Final: All Point redemptions are final, and the Points will be deducted immediately from the Participant’s Account. Sponsor will not provide any refunds once Points are redeemed.
- Promotional Offers:From time to time, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect to offer promotional opportunities for Participants to redeem Points. These promotional offers may only be available for a limited time period, may offer promotional Points with pre-set expiration dates and may be limited to select store locations. Sponsor will provide the specific terms and conditions of any promotional offers at such time.
Inactivity and Forfeiture
Participant Points never expire. A Participant can choose to terminate their Participant Account at any time they choose. Upon termination, the Participant will forfeit any Points remaining in his/her Participant Account, without compensation.
General Terms and Conditions
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, accumulation of and redemption of Points, or a Participant’s compliance with these Rules will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants while participating in the Program.
- Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program.
- Participants are responsible for maintaining updated contact information in their Participant Account. Information contained in the Participant Account may be used to contact Participants.
- The Program is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability
- Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, and promotional and advertising agencies are not responsible for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or any combination thereof.
- By participating in the Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotion and advertising agencies, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and successors, assigns, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant’s participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SPONSOR, SAROKI’S CRISPY CHICKEN & PIZZA, LLC, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED DOMINO’S FRANCHISE STORES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASED ITEM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT ANY REWARD, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT FAIR MARKET VALUE OF THE REWARD. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
- As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Michigan.
- If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Sponsored by: Saroki’s Crispy Chicken & Pizza, 30200 Telegraph Rd, Bingham Farms, MI 48025.